Photo+Video planning can be a challenge!
Here’s some strategy.
How many hours of video coverage?
- Look at your day schedule. Want to cover prep time, 1st look, photo sessions (8hrs rec)? Or just basic ceremony/reception activities (5-6hrs works)? Common fav coverage is 5-8hrs … extended day(s)?
- How about later reception, do you have special exit plans, later fun activities, sparklers, photos, special dances?
- Location logistics? – prep, ceremony, reception – travel, party bus …?
- Checklist? Budgeting?
- Scheduling? Options?
- Film + Photo Team?
- What videos?
- How Fast?
- Deposit? Refunds?
We’ll carefully walk you through options, strategies, costs, planning … send us a quick email with some details!
How many videographers?
- 1 vidguy basic coverage with multiple 4kUHD cams
- 2 vidguys really spices-up shooting/editing/coverage! … and highly recommended with 8hrs+!
- Guys/Gals prep-time, mobility, spontaneity, better coverage, engaging and creative more cinematic editing, extensive 4K footage/cams!
- Add one of our Seasoned Pro Photographers too? Budget-friendly add-on for digital image download basics!
- Add more shooters for longer days, complex schedules, specialty Extras (split schedules / days, drone aerials, tea ceremonies, 360ºVR …)
film style, personalities + people, activities to capture … special moments!
Any “Extras” for the day?